Sydney 13-15 September 2024
Sydney 22-24 November 2024
Already done this course but want a refresher?
Use Code REPEAT20 at the checkout for your discounted fee
Myofascial Release in the treatment of the temporomandibular joint, cervical spine and pelvis.
Explore the emotional and physical causes of chronic jaw and neck dysfunction.
Upon completion of this course the participate will have learned:
- Anatomy of the Dural membrane system
- Clinical significance of Dural tube dysfunction
- Anatomy of the pelvic floor musculature
- Indirect myofascial techniques to release tension within the pelvic floor.
- Myofascial Release of the Transverse fascial planes
- Dural tube treatment protocol
- Anatomy of the temporomandibular joint and cervical spine.
- Causes of temporomandibular joint dysfunction.
- Assess and treat Tempro-mandibular joint dysfunction, a major source of chronic neck and shoulder pain.
- Temporomandibular joint treatment protocol
- Unwind the mandible
- Hyper- lordosis and flat cervical spines.
- Treatment of complex neck problems.
- Advanced techniques for the medial and lateral pterygoids, masseter, temporalis and buccinator
- Advanced techniques for the superficial and deep fascia of the anterior neck.
- Rebalancing the pelvis and sacroiliac joints
- Myofascial Release of the pelvis
- Learn how tension patterns within the pelvic floor affect the head, neck and temporomandibular joints.
Our courses get you started on the road to a wider scope, and a results driven practice allowing you to reach your potential as a Practitioner. Our advanced system of bodywork has transformed hundreds of massage therapist and movement practitioners clinics into successful, thriving businesses.
Course Recognition & CPE
CT – The international Institute for Complimentary Therapists. Core Body Therapy is a Platinum Training Provider with IICT. Once you have graduated with your Professional Certificate in Myofascial Release from Core Body Therapy, you are eligible to join IICT and receive professional membership and insurance.
ATMS – Australian Traditional Medicine Society – Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 24 CPE
ANTA – Australian Natural Therapists Association – Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 24 CPE
Massage & Myotherapy Australia – Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 30 CPE
Massage Association of Australia – Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 24 CPE per day
Association of Massage Therapists – Approved for CPE upon submission of required reflective activity
Pilates Alliance Australasia – Approved Education Activity for PDP for all courses completed – 10 PDP
Approved by all Major Industry Associations for Continuing Education points.
FAQs & Places to Stay