Sydney 8-10 November 2024 4 Places Left
A journey into the wisdom of the body/mind through a focused gentle contact connecting with the fascinating phenomenon of fascial unwinding and follow the organic intelligence as it releases, heals, re-patterns and transforms the old through the process of alchemy.
Advanced Myofascial Release makes the transition from classical deep tissue techniques to the more gentle but potentially more powerful techniques of fascial unwinding.
Indirect Myofascial Release – three powerful days of unwinding the fascia, the concept and experience of embodiment, the innate wisdom of the human body, and how it self-corrects and the organic consciousness of the body.
Turning Lead into GOLD
The purpose of this course is to bring together all the knowledge gained in previous Core Body Therapy courses in a precise and integrated system of bodywork that equips the practitioner with the skills and knowledge to effectively treat a wide range of conditions.
Upon completion of this course the participant will have learned:
Part I – Thoracic Spine & Rib Cage
- A myofascial approach to releasing tensions within the thoracic spine and rib cage.
- Learn how restrictions within the rib cage and spine effect the shoulder joint &cervical spine
- How to release restrictions in the thoracic spine and rib cage using Myofascial Release
- The relationship between ideal diaphragm function and activation of the abdominal core
- Learn how to teach clients correct breathing patterns
Part II – Fascial Unwinding
- Learn how to locate, palpate and unravel areas of physical and emotional holding within the fascial network
- Learn the advanced art and practice of fascial unwinding
- Open and trust the organic intelligence of the body/mind and witness natures healing power
Advance your development as a Healer & Practitioner by gaining techniques and treatment protocols that will dramatically improve your skill, tissue sensitivity and perception.
Non-Manual Therapy Background – Module 1 – Core Myofascial Release AND Module 2 – Applied Myofascial Release
It is recommended that non-manual therapists also complete Module 3 – TMJ, Neck & Pelvis prior to attending Module 4.
Sydney | 8-10 November 2024 – Crows Nest Centre
Course Recognition & CPE
CT – The international Institute for Complimentary Therapists. Core Body Therapy is a Platinum Training Provider with IICT. Once you have graduated with your Professional Certificate in Myofascial Release from Core Body Therapy, you are eligible to join IICT and receive professional membership and insurance.
ATMS – Australian Traditional Medicine Society– Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 24 CPE
ANTA – Australian Natural Therapists Association – Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 24 CPE
Massage & Myotherapy Australia – Approved Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 30 CPE
Massage Association of Australia – Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 24 CPE per day
Association of Massage Therapists – Approved for CPE upon submission of required reflective activity
Pilates Alliance Australasia – Approved Education Activity for PDP for all courses completed – 10 PDP