Sydney 1-4 February 2024 – Course Full
Sydney 6-9 February 2025
This final course in the Core Body Therapy Series explores the relationship between the bones of the cranium, the
temporomandibular joint and the cervical spine using light touch and fascial unwinding to create profound change
and healing within the body/mind.
Upon competion of this course the participant will have learned:
- Anatomy of the major bones of the cranium.
- The cerebrospinal fluid and the cranial wave.
- The Dural membrane system.
- A myofascial approach to the cranium.
- Releasing compression at the lumbo/sacral junction and atlanteo/occipital joints.
- Signs, symptoms, causes and treatment strategies for treating headaches.
- Anatomy of the jugular foramen, jugular vein and artery and vagus nerve.
- Treatment protocol for headaches.
- Advanced TMJ protocol.
- Understanding complex TMJ issues.
- The most important muscles, joints and bones to balance when treating the temporomandibular joint.
- The effects of bruxism on the structures of the mandible, face and cranium.
- Application of advanced myofascial release techniques for the Cranium and Temporomandibular joint.
Advance your development as a Healer & Practitioner by gaining techniques
and treatment protocols that will dramatically improve your skill, tissue sensitivity and perception.
Course Recognition & CPE
CT – The international Institute for Complimentary Therapists. Core Body Therapy is a Platinum Training Provider with IICT. Once you have graduated with your Professional Certificate in Myofascial Release from Core Body Therapy, you are eligible to join IICT and receive professional membership and insurance.
ATMS – Australian Traditional Medicine Society– Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 32 CPE
ANTA – Australian Natural Therapists Association – Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 32 CPE
Massage & Myotherapy Australia – Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 30 CPE
Massage Association of Australia – Approved Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 32 CPE
Association of Massage Therapists – Approved for CPE upon submission of required reflective activity
Pilates Alliance Australasia Approved Education Activity for PDP for all courses completed – 10 PDP