SYDNEY 10-11 AUGUST 2024
Already done this course but want a refresher?
Use Code REPEAT20 at the checkout for your discounted fee
The focus in this course is Myofascial Release of the lower limbs to improve function at the hip, knee and ankle complex.
This hands on course will equip you to effectively treat a conditions of the lower limbs including, flat feet and anterior knee pain.
On completion of this course the participants will have learned:
- Anatomy of the hip, ankle and knee joints
- Anatomy of the gluteus medius, hamstrings, quadriceps, iliotibial band, peroneals, tibialis anterior, tibialis posterior, gastrocnemius and soleus.
- Myofascial Release of the ankle joint, gluteus medius, hamstrings, quadriceps, iliotibial band, peroneals, Tibialis Anterior, gastrocnemius and soleus.
- Assessment of flat feet and anterior knee pain
- Signs & symptoms of flat feet and anterior knee pain
- Treatment protocols for anterior knee pain and flat feet
- Corrective exercise to restore arches of the foot and strengthen the gluteus medius
This 2 day course will get you started on the road to a wider scope, and a results driven practice allowing you to reach your potential as a Practitioner. Our advanced system of bodywork has transformed hundreds of massage therapist and movement practitioners clinics into successful, thriving businesses.
Sydney 10-11 August 2024 – Crows Nest Centre
Course Recognition & CPE
CT – The international Institute for Complimentary Therapists. Core Body Therapy is a Platinum Training Provider with IICT. Once you have graduated with your Professional Certificate in Myofascial Release from Core Body Therapy, you are eligible to join IICT and receive professional membership and insurance.
ATMS – Australian Traditional Medicine Society– Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 16 CPE
ANTA – Australian Natural Therapists Association – Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 16 CPE
Massage & Myotherapy Australia Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 30 CPE
Massage Association of Australia Endorsed Education Activity for CPE for all courses completed – 16 CPE
Association of Massage Therapists – Approved for CPE upon submission of required reflective activity
Pilates Alliance Australasia Endorsed Education Activity for PDP for all courses completed – 10 PDP