The Foot & Ankle Complex represent the foundation of the human body with imbalances having global effects throughout the entire kinetic chain.
Manifestations of pelvic, knee, hip, lower back, neck and shoulder pain may originate with a fallen medial longitudinal arch of the foot.
In this webinar we will explore the anatomy and treatment strategies for the ankle & foot complex with emphasis on manual therapy and corrective exercise to correct a fallen medial arch of the foot.
- Anatomy of the lower limb, ankle & foot complex
- The transverse arches of the foot
- The medial and longitudinal arches of the foot
- The myofascial lines which effect the ankle and foot complex
- Anatomy of the the muscles of the ankle/foot complex
- Anatomy of the invertors and evertors of the foot
- Signs and symptoms of a hyper-pronated foot and the compensations throughout the kinetic chain
- Strategies to assess and treat a fallen medial longitudinal arch of the foot using Remedial Massage and Myofascial Release techniques
- How to address compensations throughout the kinetic chain that have been caused by a fallen medial arch, including lateral pelvic tilt, knee valgus and hip issues.
- Corrective exercises to address flat feet
- Treatment strategies to treat a supinated foot using Remedial Massage and Myofascial Release techniques
As this is a pre-recorded webinar, you will receive a link to the recording within 24 hours of purchase.
When: Pre-recorded – 1.5hrs
Where: Online using the Zoom Platform
Presenter: Chris O’Brien
Cancellation Policy: Pre-recorded Webinars are not returnable or refundable